In California You Must Have an Insurable Interest in the Property Insured to Recovery on Your Claim

In order to recover on an insurance policy you must have insurable interests in the property insured. The policyholder must have an interest in the property insured when the insurance takes effect and when the loss occurs.

After the loss a change in interest in property insured, after the occurrence of an injury which results in a loss, does not affect the right of the policyholder to recovery under the insurance policy for the loss.

If your insurance company has wrongfully denied your claim call today for your free consultation with a partner. No recovery. No fee.

Leave a Comment